Key Stage 2 Teacher: Fixed Term (Summer Term)
We are looking for a teacher who:
• Has high expectations and challenges learners
• Demonstrates outstanding teaching practice
• Is committed to the highest standards of teaching and learning
• Promotes independent learning in the classroom
• Is highly effective in motivating and inspiring children
• Is committed to forging excellent relationships with pupils, staff, parents and the local community
• Is organised and motivated
• Is willing to share practice with and learn from others
• An opportunity to work in an effective and successful school
• Enthusiastic and well behaved children
• An attractive, well-resourced and positive learning environment
• High quality, continuing professional development and a range of future promotion and leadership opportunities which are further enhanced by the school’s central position in the Exceed Teaching School Alliance
• A high quality induction programme for NQTs and RQTs
• A dedicated, supportive and friendly school community and staff with the highest expectations of and aspirations for our children
In your letter of application you will be expected to outline your particular strengths and experience. Please state how you would ensure that all pupils in your care make at least good progress.
Applications are welcomed from experienced teachers and NQTs alike. A visit to the school is strongly recommended.
Closing date: 3pm, Friday 17th February 2017
Interviews: Monday 27th February 2017
Copthorne Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Consequently the successful candidates will be required to undergo checks via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
To request an application pack, please contact: the school office on 01274 501460 or Email email@example.com